Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 10, January 21, 2010


This plate brings me back to last spring, when I had two classes with a guy I not-so-lovingly referred to as Runner Guy. Runner Guy was one of those former military types who wore his former military status on his sleeve, and in one of our classes together we each had to create a blog. His blog was ostensibly about running, but what he really talked about was how disgusted he was to have to share this planet with soda-drinking, video-game playing, gym equipment-hogging fat people. He literally had one post about how he felt sorry for a treadmill machine because the girl on it was fat and not running hard enough. I guess what I'm saying is, though Runner Guy is not the owner of this license plate, I'm pretty sure the owner of it is, like Runner Guy, a major dick. I hope they're both fat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment